Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within a Fortune 500 company solving complex technical challenges, then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
Windward is seeking a ServiceNow IT GRC (Governance Risk and Compliance) Consultant. The candidate will have a strong GRC &/or SecOps background in either a consultancy or operational role. The consultant should be an experienced team member, thought leader, and evangelist, who has been part of several previous ServiceNow GRC implementations or upgrades and is up to date on the latest GRC Processes and ServiceNow methods. The GRC Consultant role is a customer facing domain expert, that drives innovative business solutions with our customers, by applying technical and business skills. The role takes a consultative approach with our customers and prospects to discover and map business outcome-driven solutions. The role also may require demonstration and prototyping of GRC platform capabilities, and in select cases identify the specific requirements needed to develop innovative application prototypes.
Candidate must have the ability to work within a team but also work independently, managing projects, tasks, and deliverables with minimal supervision. Responsibilities include creation and execution of the ServiceNow solution and the transference of knowledge to internal client resources. Typical Responsibilities Include:
The following is REQUIRED:
- Providing advice and guidance of recommended methods and assist in determining recommended approaches in the areas of Security, Risk, Governance, and Compliance
- Driving process definition re-engineering, improvement and gap analysis of current/to-be processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders
- Defining and deploying 'to be' best practice GRC processes and in identifying solutions from a people, process and technology perspective
- Establish the design approach for development or configuration of functionality meeting GRC requirements
- Ability to facilitate design sessions with all stakeholders
- Provide direction and education of ServiceNow functionality
- ServiceNow Implementation certification
- ServiceNow Governance, Risk, and Compliance Fundamentals certification
Travel is based upon specific program and client requirements and will thus fluctuate based on current workload and sales activity. Must be open to working remotely at an out-of-town client site on special occasions.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Previous experience implementing/upgrading ServiceNow GRC in multiple environments
- Knowledge of core ServiceNow functionality
- Must be very detail oriented
- Able to manage work using ServiceNow PPM/SDLC, Agile development
- 5+ years GRC experience in a corporate environment
- 4+ years ServiceNow GRC working experience including administration, configuration, development, design and implementation
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Must be able to see projects through from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Must possess project delivery skills and experience working directly with stakeholders, customers, and clients
- The following is DESIRED:
- Strong understanding and experience with leading GRC toolsets such as ServiceNow, IBM, RSA Archer, BWise, Rsam, and SAP.
- Strong understanding of Security and/or GRC technologies
- Knowledge of Risk Management, Governance, Compliance, Audit, Information Security and Technical Privacy
- Experience in security frameworks like NIST 800-61, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37, ISO27001, ISO27035, SANS, STIX/TAXII, OpenIOC, etc.
- Cyber Security and/or GRC Industry Certifications (SANS, ISC2, Comptia,CRISC,)
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- ITIL Certification
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent experience/ combination of education and experience.
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.