Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effective.
The Automation Consultant will insert into a current matrixed automation team and develop key use automation use cases to solve specific identified challenges. This will be a Use Case Specific SME role to solve specific challenges presented. Some sample uses cases include Network Switch Provisioning, VM provisioning and deployment, Hybrid Cloud provisioning, Maintenance and patching.Consultant will have experience with the following
- 3+ years consulting experience or experience within a consultative role
- 5+ years managing Enterprise configuration, orchestration or automation tools, 5+ years with Orchestration platforms, Network Automation or Server Automation platforms.
- Experience and knowledge of Linux, Unix, and Microsoft application server.
- Experience identifying, implementing and documenting automation and orchestration standards, procedures, and policies.
- Experience must include authoring and managing workflows and distributed applications.
- 3+ years: script development for automation of systems and network administration. Experience with design and implementation of high-availability/fault tolerant instances of Orchestration tools.
- Demonstrated ability to apply expert level technical writing and presentation skills to support creation and publication of project artifacts and documentation. ITIL V3 Foundation and/or MOF V4.0 certification.
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
- Experience in: VRealize Orchestrator, Invisible Playbook creation, Kubernetes Cluster admin, Puppet, Chef, CodeStream, Jenkins, AWS
- Experience in: Groovy and Java: and most of the following: Shell scripting, HTML, SQL, LINUX, UNIX, Tomcat.
- Experience in: NSX, ACI, F5 load balancers
- Experience with: Resolve, BMC AO, CA IT PAM