Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting-edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effective.
As the Technical Project Manager, you are responsible for managing the execution of multiple Agile Software projects through to completion. You will work within the constraints of budget, schedule and scope while managing risks and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies. You will cultivate relationships and provide stakeholder management. You will communicate status across different business units and stakeholders. You will be accountable to ensure your team is efficient, knowledgeable, and disciplined in delivering quality software solutions on-time and on-budget leveraging Agile tools and methodologies. You will be responsible for proactively communicating roadblocks, risks, and identifying mitigation strategies.
- Advanced software development project management experience with ten plus years as a project/portfolio manager, three of those implementing new commercial products to market
- Experience managing Software Development projects
- Must have working knowledge of Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Strong presentation capabilities including ability to communicate clearly and concisely to C level executives and Senior Management
- Exceptional at independently managing large scale, complex, and fast paced projects
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently while developing and nurturing relationships with stakeholders across various time zones
- Ability to manage scope, time, and resources of large scope projects, within predefined constraints
- Experience working closely with a Scrum Master and/or filling Scrum Master role as needed
- Ability to plan resources and independently manage team assigned to project
- Experience facilitating team dialogue to identify all project risk, develops mitigation strategies/plans, and works to have strategies in place should they be needed
- Owns risk management and escalation for resolution
- Proactively measures and monitors project progress and drives projects to delivery timeline
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path
- Implements and manages project changes
- Ability to work closely with product owners on project road mapping
- Conflict resolution management experience
- Significant experience building, managing, and articulating detailed project plans
- Experience establishing and executing a project communication plan
- Experience organizing and presenting key project progress and health, risks and issues, during project reviews
- Ability to quickly & constructively respond to the unexpected, balancing tact, negotiation, and directness
- Passion for disciplined program management and transparency
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Commercial consulting experience delivering to a statement of work
- Leadership with software product delivery
- Experience with Data Analytics and Splunk implementations / projects
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.