Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.Windward has created an innovative SaaS based portfolio management and analytics platform for IT Infrastructure Management Tools. Our solution enables customers to reduce cost and improve performance of their tools investment by providing visibility into the gaps and overlaps in capability. At the core of the platform is our Knowledge Base which consists of a normalized taxonomy of thousands of capabilities and a database of hundreds of products. This knowledge base provides the content for all analytics, metrics and dashboard information. Our Knowledge Factory is responsible for the developing, growing and maintaining the knowledge base. Our customers include many of the most well know Fortune 500 companies operating hundreds of tools costing upwards of $50MM annually.If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effective. We are looking for highly motivated, energetic people with a passion for innovation and desire to be part of a high performing team. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, agile environment and would like to help shape the future of how IT is managed, apply today. Description: We are looking for a high-caliber multi-dimensional Quality Assurance Test Engineer. The candidate will be responsible for writing and executing manual test scripts for the Red Monocle platform. Ideally, the candidate is versed in test automation software to automate manual test scenarios. You will be required to work in an agile development environment. You will also be responsible for assisting with the development of software technical documentation including user documentation and test plans. Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain manual test scripts
- Provide manual test execution of required test suites in a timely manner
- Migrate manual test scripts to automated platforms if applicable
- Evaluate new software products and technologies, and provide recommendations to enhance existing systems
- Support software quality assurance and configuration management activities
- Document testing procedures and develop testing reports, plans, and products, such as user documentation and test plans
- Associate’s Degree or 3+ years of experience in the software development field
- Demonstrated extensive experience Quality Assurance Software Testing and Agile Development Methodologies
- Experience working within proper Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes, utilizing source code control, and change management software
- Experience working in Agile and Kanban environments
- Requirements management experience: JIRA/Confluence
Education:-Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent experience/ combination of education and experience. Location: Orlando, FL Travel:-As needed based on customer meetings and needs.
- Testing tool experience: Jasmine, UnitTest
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.