|Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.|
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effective.
Windward has created an innovative SaaS based portfolio management and analytics platform for IT Infrastructure Management Tools. Our solution enables customers to reduce cost and improve performance of their tools investment by providing visibility into the gaps and overlaps in capability. At the core of the platform is our Knowledge Base which consists of a normalized taxonomy of thousands of capabilities and a database of hundreds of products. This knowledge base provides the content for all analytics, metrics and dashboard information. Our Knowledge Factory is responsible for the developing, growing and maintaining the knowledge base. Our customers include many of the most well know Fortune 500 companies operating hundreds of tools costing upwards of $50MM annually.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic people with a passion for innovation and desire to be part of a high performing team. If you are interested in working in a fast paced, agile environment and would like to help shape the future of how IT is managed, apply today.
We are looking for a high energy, market focused individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills to fill the role of Product Marketing Manager. This individual will be responsible for competitive intelligence, product positioning, approach to vertical marketing and market segmentation, and product messaging content. This role will work collaboratively with Product Management and Marketing Communications to ensure our product features and benefits are properly positioned. Business or communications education is preferred, technology education with product marketing experience is acceptable.
- Competitive research and intelligence
- Product positioning within competitive landscape
- Develop content for value proposition and product messaging
- Develop and maintain ‘buyer/sales personas’ and targeting messaging content
- Modify messaging for vertical markets
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications and Product Management
- 5+ years of experience in software industry marketing to Large Enterprise or Telecommunications clients
- Proven experience developing value proposition content for software products
- Proven experience developing targeted sales messaging for different levels of organization
- 2+ years gathering competitive intelligence and performing competitive analysis
- Experience working collaboratively with sales and organizational sales & marketing
- Experience with marketing events
- Experience developing a business case for a marketing initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Location: Orlando, FL
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent experience/ combination of education and experience.
Travel-As needed based on customer meetings and needs.Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.