Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within a Fortune 500 company solving complex technical challenges, then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.This Client Executive role is responsible for both direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion. The territory of this role is typically focused on medium to large telecommunications and service provider accounts. This position is responsible for driving new business within these accounts, and carrying a $3M+ sales quota aligned to these specific accounts.This role is responsible for:
- Responsible for directing strategy for large and medium-sized accounts including driving and coordinating executed selling and relationship activities
- Responsible for detailed understanding of large, account client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Windward Consulting selling opportunities
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Minimum $3m quota responsibility
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- In-depth knowledge of Windward Consulting’s products and services
It is not required that you meet each of the requirements listed below to qualify for consideration. A combination of the following elements of education, training and experience providing the required knowledge and skill for successful performance may qualify you for consideration:
Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 7 years experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology services, with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within mid to large service providers
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business and new client acquisition.
- Proven ability to understand enterprise-wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global companies
- Excellent business development skills with experience in business-to-business technology sales and proven ability to effectively direct business development tasks in order to maximize revenues and profits.
- Existing achievement of $3-5 million in annual consulting project sales with net-new logos and account expansion. Strong proficiency of sales principles and practices are essential.
- Sales experience with ITSM and/or Enterprise Management technologies and services.
- Extensive and relevant industry knowledge, specific to vertical markets per territory
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (C-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Strong professional and personal integrity with very high ethical standards.
- Must be a US Citizen
Travel:Travel is based upon specific program and client requirements, and will thus fluctuate based on current workload and sales activity. Must be open to working remotely at an out-of-town client site on special occasions.
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills in presenting and working with Manager, Director and VP-Level clients
- A willingness to travel to qualified accounts within the U.S.
- Excellent organization, planning and communication skills
- Very detail oriented
- Able to manage multiple projects or tasks effectively
- Able to problem-solve
- High initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Able to exercise sound judgment when addressing issues, and to provide thorough, appropriate written resolutions
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment (flexible and adaptable)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent experience/ combination of education and experience.Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.