Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within a Fortune 500 company solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
We are looking for an individual with strong project management experience in complex environments. An individual who can blend both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and apply these to non-traditional development projects. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with technical and executive audiences seamlessly. The ideal candidate will have experience leading development efforts with a matrix'd team of resources from diverse technical functional areas.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with Jira project tracking software
- Experience with SalesForce
- Strong experience leading multiple technical projects in a variety of challenging environments, specifically with remote working teams and clients
- Experience leading daily scrum calls and weekly project management update calls with client executives and internal technical staff
- Experience championing Project Management as a service to clients and customers
- Experience leading Project/Program management efforts within an organization (acting as the PM SME for a company)
- ITIL Foundation certification or higher
- Strong oral and written communication skills: including documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team; ability to work independently as well
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good in interaction with business and technology
- SCRUM Master or PMP or Prince2 certification
- Experience leading Automation Development efforts
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.