Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effective.
We are looking for a high caliber, multidimensional Senior ServiceNow Developer to help us grow our ServiceNow practice area. The position is responsible for the design, architecture, development, and implementation of new applications on the ServiceNow platform. To be successful, one should have prior experience implementing and deploying the core suite of ITSM applications (Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog, Service Request), as well as experience developing solutions across the ServiceNow platform that leverage the automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow. You will be the ServiceNow expert working with other IT professionals, vendors, and process owners to support, maintain, and enhance the service ServiceNow ITSM application.
- Demonstrate hands on experience with multiple implementations of the core suite of ITSM applications
- Demonstrate hands on experience with designing and implementing multiple integrations to 3rd party systems
- Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems
- Provide technical assessments, written documentation and technical expertise
- Design and enhance reporting solutions both within ServiceNow together with supporting tooling configurations and/or functional specifications, based on industry best practice
- Communicate with the customer in technical/non-technical terms, understand their business requirements, and provide suitable solutions
- Work on continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team
- Collaborate with System Administrators and ServiceNow Support concerning strategies and technical aspects of platform upgrades
- Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture
- Primary contact for working with Vendors and providing direction to the ServiceNow Administrators and Developers
- 5+ years of experience as a key technical resource for large scale ITSM solutions in client environments of which at least 3 years should be as ServiceNow Architect or ServiceNow Solution Consultant
- Proven successful oversight of several ServiceNow implementations
- Ability to meet the expectations and requirements of the internal customers and senior management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to provides technical leadership and professional guidance to managers, team, and vendors
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integrations with ServiceNow, Java Scripting, DHTML, CSS, AJAX, XML, HTTP, Database technologies such as JDBC, SQL
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification, ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field; or equivalent experience/ combination of education and experience.
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.