Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.Our consultants solve our clients’ most challenging problems, uncovering answers to questions they didn't even know. Only apply if you have a thirst to learn new technologies and thrive in a fast- paced environment. We work with the US Government as well as Fortune 500 clients, and our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting- edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience as a BMC Remedy administrator, ideally within version 9.x. The consultant will also have the aptitude to lend technical assistance during the analysis, design, and implementation of BMC Remedy Service Management applications, for Federal and Commercial enterprise and service provider clients. The successful candidate will work as part of a team on client engagements with some direct supervision.Qualifications:
- 5+ years of BMC Remedy experience
- Hands on experience with at least 5 of the following modules: Service Desk (Incident/Problem Management), Change Management, Service Request Management, Asset Management, Action Request System, Atrium CMDB, and/or Atrium Service Level Management
- Experience handling all types of Incident, Changes or Requests to support Remedy
- Experience handling the maintenance of all foundation data as well as support upload procedures for asset data
- Experience developing, organizing and maintaining standard operational procedures (including regular maintenance requirements) and workflow processes and procedures for Remedy applications
- Experience performing regular maintenance duties to Remedy applications environment
- Experience developing, publishing and maintaining statistical and management reports
- Experience troubleshooting Remedy application issues; working with the vendor, as necessary to resolve issues;
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) processes and best practices
- Proficient with the promotion of code and functions across environments (development to production)
- Experience and a good working knowledge of the Windows/UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Experience and with Oracle/MS SQL
- Full knowledge of BMC Remedy ARS, CMDB and ITSM suite 9.x
- Installed and configure BMC Remedy 9.x
- Knowledge of BMC Remedy Foundation Data
- Knowledge of the Remedy CMDB data model
- Workflow customization experience
- Experience with loading and managing the foundation and assets data.
- Experience of using migrator tool, Data Management tool (DMT), delta data migration from one environment to another
- Knowledge of remedy mid-tier and web services
- Knowledge of reporting tools like BMC Smart reporting
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, collaborate with various people and organizations
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical options and recommendations
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of BMC Web service (WSDL) working with external applications
- Experience with BMC Remedy 9
- Experience with Overlays
- Developing Customer Remedy applications with Relationships mapping to Atrium CMDB Configuration Items (CI's)
- Using Subversion (SVN) to track Release Management and deliverables
- Providing sprint development for application prototypes
- Experience working within the telecommunications industry
- BS degree in computer related field
Windward Consulting strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance. Windward Consulting is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
- Active US Secret Clearance (or greater)
- Must be within five years of the last clearance investigation.
- Candidate must be able and willing to upgrade to TS/SCI with poly