Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within a Fortune 500 company solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality." Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
We are looking for individuals who have the ability to architect, design, and develop engineering and systems solutions for the IBM Netcool application. The selected individual should be able to communicate a resulting design/architecture to executive level client sponsors as well as develop MOPS for implementation.
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience in creating Netcool Impact policies in IPL or JS, preference for JS.
- Experience installing and configuring Netcool Omnibus.
- Experience in designing and deploying OMNIbus triggers and procedures in a multi-tier infrastructure.
- Experience in designing database schema’s extending OOTB functionality and creating new tables for new custom storage requirements related to Netcool.
- Experience in creation, modification, expansion and troubleshooting of probe rulebases, including but not limited to Mttrapd, Syslog, TL1
- Experience in deployment of Gateways for integration with 3rd party systems, preferably ARS and JDBC.
- Experience in deployment of WebGUI infrastructures, including the creation of dashboards, pages, views, and tools (SQL and CGI)
- Netcool and related IBM certifications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills: including documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team; ability to work independently as well
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Good in interaction with business and technology
- Ability to work with customer stakeholders and define their needs and translate those needs into Splunk queries and dashboards
- Familiarity with other Service management/Service operations/Service performance tools. (i.e. Remedy, ServiceNow, Splunk, HP OO, etc)
Location: Overland Park, KS
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems + 5-10 years of experience
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.