Windward Consulting is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT. With strategic consulting, unparalleled technical expertise and our proven Windward Service-Centric IT RoadMap, we help our clients align the core competencies of process, organization, information and technology to run the most sensitive and mission-critical IT environments in the world.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effective.
We are looking for a high caliber, multidimensional ServiceNow CMDB Architect to help us grow our ITSM practice area. Successful candidates will have a strong background in IT Service Management processes and solutions and possess expertise across the breadth of popular ITSM platforms. You will be working with our clients to assess current state processes and tools, define solution requirements, determine and define integration requirements, and develop overall architecture and implementation plans. This role will also provide expert level support and technical mentoring to developers, assist customers with proof of concept/proof of value activities, and lead briefings to an executive level audience. Some hands-on implementation work is required.
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow with at least 2 implementations of the CMDB
- 5+ years of experience developing and implementing ITSM/ITIL processes and solutions
- 8+ years of professional services/consulting experience
- 3+ years of experience documenting tool requirements from ‘To-Be’ processes and assisting the IT organization in comparing various Vendor’s tool products
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with practice establishing and maintaining credibility as a ServiceNow expert
- ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate
- ServiceNow / Web Development experience a significant plus
- ServiceNow Certifications
- ITIL v3 Expert designation
- Bachelor’s Degree and eight (8) years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- No (if remote, some travel to Herndon will be required)
Windward strives to attract and retain the best individuals and provide an environment where they can all grow professionally and build a rewarding career. We continually strive to create an environment that balances work life and offers benefits that will enhance the compensation package. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and AD&D, as well as the option to purchase additional Life Insurance and AD&D, Paid Time Off, Personal Leave, Holidays, 401(k) plan with company match and work/life balance.
Windward IT Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.